Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals

Recent discussions

Sort by:
user_1484456
I have implemented a U3V camera with FX3014, but the CMOS sensor has DVP parallel interface. In order to use MIPI or LVDS CIS with high resolution, I ... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello all,  Most of the data I'm trying to transmit seems to be going between the FX3 and the other chip just fine, but I'm periodically getting zero ... Show More
LeoChen
Hi, I am working with a sensor at 1280x720@30fps YUV422_8 output, I want to use 24bit-bus to transfer data. But when I set up this project, I found th... Show More
Gang

If not, is there a plan to add the support to it? Is there an experimental driver that I can test with?

rainmen747
Is it possible to change DMA configuration while running and restart DMA? Below is a source that runs in 2-socket GPIF mode and runs fine. and I want ... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,            For the last few days, I'm trying failsafe firmware update as explained here     , I'm using the same code and followed the same ste... Show More
LK

Is there CYUSB3.sys version for Windows 11?

rahul_gs
Hi all, I want to interface two 800x800, 60 fps sensors with MIPI output in stereo mode and convert it to USB 3.0. Kindly let me know whether it's pos... Show More
Rakesh
Dear infineon team,  I am trying to port my old code build using 1.3.1 SDK to 1.3.4 SDK. I faced a problem during I2C communication. I was sending som... Show More
Nzagone
Hello Infineon, I am currently learning to work with the EZ-USB FX3 kit and trying to implement some UART messages to follow the execution of my progr... Show More