Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals

Recent discussions

Sort by:
kjlee_2215711
Hello, We are using the CYUSB3014-BZXI.If I look at CYUSB301X_FX3_DataSheet(Document Number: 001-52136 Rev. *X), the maximum operating frequency is 33... Show More
laze_4418921
Hi,     within the  AN75779 firmware i have already make it work well in win10(not work well when transfer video 2560*1024@25fps) and it can't work in... Show More
mialc_1106291
Hi, I've written a custom bootloader for the CYUSB3014-BZXC using the Cypress Boot API. We've been using this bootloader without issue for the past co... Show More
mjl-0708
Hi: I used the solution provided by this link. After download the img, two FX3 unknown devices appears in device manager. But when I update the driver... Show More
usb_dev
When I use cyfxuartlpregmode.c to test UART send and receive, I found if I do not use "CyU3PUartSetTimeout (1, 50000);" :     1. the SuperSpeed Explor... Show More
Rakesh
Hi infineon team,  I port my source code ( build using 1.3.1) to 1.3.4 SDK. Upon compiling my code, I get an error message such as SYS_MEM overflowed ... Show More
chsh_1759911
hi my application need to add new feature that device should enumerate as CDROM device that can autorun our software when device plug in. Is there any... Show More
mehta_expai
Hi, I am working on cyclone 10 gx development board and cypress cyusb3kit-003. I have programmed cypress superspeed board with SF_loopback.img file wh... Show More
Nzagone
Hello Infineon community !   As I currently try to work with the Debug interface by following the steps described in section 5.9 of AN75779, I get err... Show More
user_1484456
I have implemented a U3V camera with FX3014, but the CMOS sensor has DVP parallel interface. In order to use MIPI or LVDS CIS with high resolution, I ... Show More