Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
JoNe_4646056
USB superspeed peripherals
Host Platform:  Ubuntu1) Why does download_fx3.cpp not use/call cyusb_download_fx3 (cyusb_linux_1.0.5/cyusb.h)?Is it just because the latter is RAM on... Show More
Robin_Peng

Hi Sir,

请问cypress 的usb产品中,应用在摄像头方案上,使用的哪类产品比较多些,

谢谢。

TeMa_2997106
When I use CYUSB2014, it's not USB3.0, do I need to supply power the U3TXVDDQ / U3RXVDDQ?If it doesn't need, Can I be unconnected?Thanks,Tetsuo Show More
JiKe_4839841
Hi all,    We had build up a USB3.0 device by Cypress FX3.  But we can't recognized (Linkup) by Host. I have no idea how to debug this issue, have any... Show More
Stevenlm57
Dear Sir,I designed my own board with FX3 cyusb3014 + SPI M25P40 + FPGA.All works fine except programming of spi flash failed by control center(versio... Show More
TeMa_2997106
In FX3, what is the initial value of each pin during configuration to the end?I understand that the initial value after the configuration is completed... Show More
Robin_Peng
Dears想在linux下测试usb的传输速度,我看官方给的demo里是win的案例,你们那边有现成的linux下的demo么?有的话请提供下,谢谢! Show More
Robin_Peng
Dears请问USB3014的工业级与商业级是互相兼容的吗?我们之前生产,一直用商业级:CYUSB3014BZXC。本批次生产,因为商业级断货,更换为了工业级:CYUSB3014BZXI结果,本次生产反馈,出现了USB通信异常问题(打开usb的设备驱动和初始化握手失败了)。我们这边听说过有的公司在将... Show More
lopo_1264666
DMA watermark
Solved
I would like to know why DMA watermark in FX3 code does not tally with GPIF implementation for both GPIF_Example8 and GPIF_Example9 in "SuperSpeed Des... Show More
TeMa_2997106
GX3 drivers
Solved
I want to use GX3. There are various drivers here. But Last updated is old (2019-May). What is the supported version of each OS? Especially, I want to... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.