Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MiJo
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Sirs, I am working on the USBAudioClass Example - but get no sound from the kit. In debugging this I want to verify the PCM file I actually store... Show More
AKS
Hi, I am interfacing a qvga sensor to my FX3 board. configured it according to AN75779 reference doc. I traced the data on wireshark and as per the ca... Show More
newton_inc
Hi team, I'm using fx3 to stream video data from fpga to pc using vlc. i have used rgb888 and yuy2 format,  both have worked. as thier guid is mentioe... Show More
fcancli
Hi, I am using the CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB™ FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit connected to an FPGA through the GPIF interface. The transmission from FPGA to th... Show More
WillianCaster
Hello there. I'm completely new to this microcontroller and I'm having problems in understanding how to program it from the provided examples.I'm curr... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I want to configure the GPIF II interface of CYUSB3014 in 32-bit parallel bus + Slave FIFO mode (bidirectional). This clock frequency is stated in the... Show More
DGates
Hello, I'm looking for some technical info concerning your CYUSB3065 device. In the datasheet I see that the device is USB 2.0 compatible and I'd like... Show More
pearb
Hello, we would like to interface an FX3 controller via C library calls (or via Python ctypes). Do you provide a DLL for CyApi? I could only find the ... Show More
pearb
I'd like to bump up a question from 2016: Has the python library for the cyusb.dll been developed/released as yet? Can you give an update on a schedu... Show More
newton_inc
Hi team,  I'm  using fx3 to stream video rgb24, at 60fps i did the changes in the descriptor files,  the gpif files and the uvc files of appl note an7... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.