Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TeMa_2997106
USB superspeed peripherals
I want to rewrite the FW of FX3 without using the Control Center. Currently, FX3 FW rewriting starts the board in "USB BOOT mode", recognizes it as a ... Show More
jkhoo
Hi FX3 team, From the example code in slavefifo_example\slfifosync, the UART in CyFxSlFifoApplnDebugInit (void) in the example code is pointing to CY_... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,            For the last few days, I'm trying failsafe firmware update as explained here     , I'm using the same code and followed the same ste... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,         I want to send vendor-specific commands from the Control center to the Denebola kit, How to do that? and In the control center, I found... Show More
Subhash24
Hello, I'm using the Denebola kit, I'm trying to write data to SPI flash, I  don't get any error while writing data, but when trying to read back I ge... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I'm trying to run FX3 for compliance testing. But It can't enter test mode. Are there any conditions to enter test mode? Also, is there a way to tell ... Show More
Panneerraja
Hi All,  I am using a custom board where Fx3 USB controller is connected to Xilinx FPGA. I am trying to create an board level Vhdl/Verilog test bench ... Show More
Wellington
Hello, I have study to this thread and other multiple FX3 transmission. Some simple question to clarified as below: https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-superspeed-peripherals/Multi-FX3-Usb-deivce/m-p/345350... Show More
lu_xiongbin
If I need to use multiple endpoints of fx3, should I use them in order? That means I should use ep1, then ep2, ep3, and so on. Can I not use ep2, inst... Show More
LeoChen
Hi, I am working with a sensor at 1280x720@30fps YUV422_8 output, I want to use 24bit-bus to transfer data. But when I set up this project, I found th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.