Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

RameshRajan
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I have configured PMODE to SPI flash boot mode in our custom board. But it is falling back to USB boot mode.  I tried to ensure the state of PMODE... Show More
Shafi
Hi, I am following this to update firmware in SPI flash over HID interface. I want to make some changes in the source files of HID app to match my cus... Show More
mgiacomelli
My GPIF state machine begins with: The DR_GPIO assert debug LEDs that uniquely identify which state the GPIF is in.  Occasionally I will start a tran... Show More
GrCa_1363456
What options are available to initiate or re-initiate a boot sequence for an FX3 device? For a case where an FX3 is NOT receiving power from the USB b... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello all,  Most of the data I'm trying to transmit seems to be going between the FX3 and the other chip just fine, but I'm periodically getting zero ... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,         Can anyone tell me how to add Descriptors of USBBulkSourceSink example to OV5640 example, to support vendor specific commands sent by  ... Show More
SeAn_4634356
I am facing error handling problem with FX3-based camera which leads to significant frame loss after an error occurs. Camera configuration: 640 x 512,... Show More
WadeChen
Dear Supporter, I have a question, describe the situation, In a UVC/UAC/AI project , There are create three thread in the firmware, one for video、one ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello    I don't understand the role of VBAT.    If I use VBUS, what do i need VBATT for? can i operate the device with VBUS only(no VBATT)? can I op... Show More
Anonymous
Dear All,         I tryed to download with USB Control Center. I selecetd this option : Program ->  FX3 -> RAM.    But this tool said "Bootloader is n... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.