Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Subhash24
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,         I'm using the UsbSpiDmaMode example to test on SPI flash, I have gone through the code, and for writing and reading the limit for the l... Show More
wyw
FX3 Keyboard
solved msg Solved
I change MouseDemo into KeyBoard, use 4 GPIO to simulate KeyBoard input, compile the project, download to FX3, connect to PC, PC device manager shows ... Show More
IaLi_4435656
We have a product of UVC by used CX3. It's working fine on Win 10, but It's can't work on Win 7(64-bit).It display "other device" on the device manage... Show More
Shafi
Hi, Will the custom cx3 board(without any bootloader code) act as a "Cypress Fx3 USB Bootloader" in SPI boot mode? My custom board is set in SPI boot ... Show More
romanf
Hi all, Workspace keeps important settings - debugging settings for example. So, it has to be kept under CMS - GIT or  Bitbucket for example. On the o... Show More
Shafi
Hi team, I am trying to ensure the PMODE pin states in bootloader stage. According to FX3 datasheet I am interpreting  voltage above Vcc*0.9  as HIGH ... Show More
Jarrod
Hello,  I have followed several guides/documents/posts in an attempt to program the FX3 device with the USBVIdeoClassBulk Web Cam application with an ... Show More
Zenith
Hello.After firmware update, open fails.What is the proper procedure? char p[] = "a.img"; CCyFX3Device* Fx = new CCyFX3Device();if (Fx->IsBootLoaderRu... Show More
RameshRajan
Hi, I have configured PMODE to SPI flash boot mode in our custom board. But it is falling back to USB boot mode.  I tried to ensure the state of PMODE... Show More
Shafi
Hi, I am following this to update firmware in SPI flash over HID interface. I want to make some changes in the source files of HID app to match my cus... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.