about CyU3PReturnStatus_t CyU3PConnectState((CyBool_t connect, CyBool_t ssEnable)) API function

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,all

I use API function CyU3PConnectState(CyFalse,CyFalse) to disable the USB connection, and then use CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue,CyTrue) to restore the connection, but it doesn't work. When I use CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue,CyFalse) to restore the connection, it works. This is why?

Regards,

Feng

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please tell us what is the error you see? Can you check and tell the return status of the CyU3PConnectState API? 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Nishant,

In fact,  there is not error return status of the CyU3PConnectState API, that is the API works fine. But the FX3 can re-enumerate only when API set as CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue,CyFalse).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please check the below implementation under the vendor command in the attached firmware: 

case 0xE1:
                status = CyU3PConnectState(CyFalse,CyFalse);
                status = CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue, CyTrue);

you can check the same after you program the FX3 with the attched firmware and send a vendor command with code E1. You will notice that the device will re-enumerate on the USB. I checked and it does work at my end using Superspeed explorer kit. 

0 Likes
shkuc_292731
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Feng,

Is it resolved ? Can you please update what happened ?

Thanks & Regards,

Shanthakumar

0 Likes