Why is the cyu3imagesensor. c file not generated automatically by the CX3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yaqi_4776616
Level 4
Level 4
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Hi

After I have created the CX3 project, configured all the parameters and saved them, why didn't the system automatically generate the cyu3imagesensor. c file.Where should I configure the image sensor, or where can I find cyu3imagesensor. c file?

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please let me know which version of FX3 SDK is used for creating the project. If it is not 1.3.4 (latest version of FX3 SDK), then please download it from the following link:
https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit

I tested this at my end and found that cyu3imagesensor.c  and cyu3imagesensor.h are generated once the cycx3_uvc.c file was saved. Please refer to the following KBA if you have any doubts while using the MIPI configuration utility.

Steps to Setup up MIPI CSI Camera Solution with CX3 – KBA225748

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please let me know which version of FX3 SDK is used for creating the project. If it is not 1.3.4 (latest version of FX3 SDK), then please download it from the following link:
https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit

I tested this at my end and found that cyu3imagesensor.c  and cyu3imagesensor.h are generated once the cycx3_uvc.c file was saved. Please refer to the following KBA if you have any doubts while using the MIPI configuration utility.

Steps to Setup up MIPI CSI Camera Solution with CX3 – KBA225748

Best Regards,

Jayakrishna

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes