Where are the firmware source files and images for the AN87216 example?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TaPhys
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First like given Welcome!

Hi all,

I decided the example I'd like to follow through is the back to back master/slave as outlined in AN87216 .

The AN states on page 1 "Firmware source code and GPIF II state machines for both master and slave FX3 kits are attached to this application note."    The AN also lists table 4 (below).  I have the latest SDK (1.3.4) and GPIF II designer, but I don't see these filenames anywhere.  Also, what does it mean "the files in the attachment to this Application Note"? 

Capture_01.PNG

 The Infineon page for USB Super-Speed Code Examples lists the AN87216 , as shown below. All the references are circular and  the location of the code remains a mystery to me.

Capture_02.PNG

 scroll down to AN87216 .....

Capture_03.PNG

 Click on this and the application note opens as PDF.  Where is the associated folder mentioned in same PDF?  What am I missing?

cheers,
Paul

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Paul,

Please find the source files attached along with this response. We will check internally and fix the issue with the website as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Paul,

Please find the source files attached along with this response. We will check internally and fix the issue with the website as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes