What is the rules for using the endpoints of fx3?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lu_xiongbin
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

If I need to use multiple endpoints of fx3, should I use them in order? That means I should use ep1, then ep2, ep3, and so on.

Can I not use ep2, instead, I use ep3 or ep4, for example? 

I found when I used ep1, ep2, ep3, my project can work; But if I used ep1, ep2, ep4,  the project will go wrong.

Is this the rule for using the endpoints of fx3? But I have not found the rule in any reference documents of fx3.

Or I have something else wrong?

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Endpoints used in the firmware need not to be in order/sequence.

I found when I used ep1, ep2, ep3, my project can work; But if I used ep1, ep2, ep4,  the project will go wrong.

>> Please let me know the problem in detail when ep1, ep2, ep4 is used. Please check if all the API's pass when endpoints are configured.

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Endpoints used in the firmware need not to be in order/sequence.

>> Please let me know the problem in detail when ep1, ep2, ep4 is used. Please check if all the API's pass when endpoints are configured.

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes

Thanks a lot. After I received your answer, I checked my project. Then I found that in the usb driver on my PC, it's ep3 which is used as uib for receiving data from fx3. And when I changed the ep3 to ep4 in my fx3 project, I had not done the same thing in my usb driver project. That is why my project went wrong.

Thanks. 

0 Likes