UVC/UAC driver install

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sylvia
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted First like received 10 sign-ins

Hi, 

I implement a UVC/UAC firmware. We should install driver like this thread. Otherwise, the video and audio can not be played. I want to ask is it possible to make it like a plug and play device that we don't have to install driver manually?

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi Sylvia,

I have attached the descriptor file that contains UVC + UAC (speaker) descriptors. It is a tested firmware project. You can use these descriptor file as a reference and just modify the changes you need.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AliAsgar

Hi,

UVC and UAC are standard classes, if the FX3 firmware has descriptors written properly for UVC and UAC descriptors, FX3 will automatically get to binded to the UVC and UAC drivers. There is no need to manually bind it.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

0 Likes
lock attach

Hi AliAsgar,

Thank you for your reply! Do you have examples about it? I have no idea why my device not automatically get to binded to the UVC and UAC drivers. 

Best Regards,
Sylvia

0 Likes
lock attach
AliAsgar

Hi Sylvia,

I have attached the descriptor file that contains UVC + UAC (speaker) descriptors. It is a tested firmware project. You can use these descriptor file as a reference and just modify the changes you need.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

0 Likes