USBDeviceList is not getting updated and DeviceRemoved event is not getting triggered

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AsMa_4627666
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

After multiple physical detach and attach the USB cable, at one point USBDeviceList will not update and DeviceAttached will get triggered but DeviceRemoved will not get triggered. Driver version 1.2.3.20.

DebugImage1.png

as you can see in the above image the second object in the list is the device descriptor serial number is "202000157-03" but it supposed to be "202000157-04" using USB Device tree viewer I was able to confirm this(Refer below image).

DebugImage2.png

Please refer below image for Initializing the USBDeviceList.

DebugImage3.png

After restarting the application the USBDeviceList gets updated.

DebugImage4.png

Library details:

DebugImage5.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please use the CyUSB.dll from the latest FX3 SDK -> 1.3 -> Library -> c_sharp -> lib. The file version of the CyUSB.dll in FX3 SDK is 1.2.3.0.

pastedImage_0.png

Please let me know which host application you are debugging. Is it a custom host app?

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please use the CyUSB.dll from the latest FX3 SDK -> 1.3 -> Library -> c_sharp -> lib. The file version of the CyUSB.dll in FX3 SDK is 1.2.3.0.

pastedImage_0.png

Please let me know which host application you are debugging. Is it a custom host app?

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes