SuperSpeed Controller FX3 + HDMI display out

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AKS
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 50 replies posted

Hi, I have configured Camera Interface with SS-FX3 and getting image data out on window PC through python application. I wish to display it on HDMI LCD. Is there any way I can implement it?

1. already Getting image data from USB

2. did some image processing to get raw data (python appl on window)

3. how to display this data on HDMI out display?

How can I display my raw data to HDMI display while using SS-FX3?

Please suggest~

Best Regards,

/Aks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

From the description, I understand that you want to display image data onto an HDMI display. Currently. you are receiving image data as expected on the PC. Please let me know if my understanding of your application is correct?

Image sensor > FX3 > USB3.0 > PC > HDMI Display

If yes,

- please let me know the video bandwidth/ frame size & frame rate of your application

- Do you want to use PC USB 3.0 host controller or embedded USB host controller for your application?

Based on the above assumption, the image/video data is sent to Host via FX3. The host application or the host will send the data onto HDMI display. Here, FX3 (as device) will not be helpful in sending data to HDMI Display

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

From the description, I understand that you want to display image data onto an HDMI display. Currently. you are receiving image data as expected on the PC. Please let me know if my understanding of your application is correct?

Image sensor > FX3 > USB3.0 > PC > HDMI Display

If yes,

- please let me know the video bandwidth/ frame size & frame rate of your application

- Do you want to use PC USB 3.0 host controller or embedded USB host controller for your application?

Based on the above assumption, the image/video data is sent to Host via FX3. The host application or the host will send the data onto HDMI display. Here, FX3 (as device) will not be helpful in sending data to HDMI Display

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes