Programming of SPI Flash Failed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
UserP1994
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Hello, 

I have the Cx3UvcAS0260 example and I want to Program the .img file via SPI in USB Control Center, but it is not working. What can I do?

Thank you.

Petra_0-1625578163575.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

I understand that CX3 is used for you application. If yes and if you are trying to program  SPI on your own board, confirm the connectivity of the signal lines by probing the lines when trying to program. Make sure that the part of SPI flash complies with the information provided in the application note: AN76405 - EZ-USB® FX3™ Boot Option. Ensure that theVDDIO3 voltage is compatible with SPI flash.

Please let me know if more queries on this.

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

I understand that CX3 is used for you application. If yes and if you are trying to program  SPI on your own board, confirm the connectivity of the signal lines by probing the lines when trying to program. Make sure that the part of SPI flash complies with the information provided in the application note: AN76405 - EZ-USB® FX3™ Boot Option. Ensure that theVDDIO3 voltage is compatible with SPI flash.

Please let me know if more queries on this.

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes