I used my oscilloscope to sample the MIPI data line on an OV7251 camera. The camera has a resolution of 640x480, 8 bits per pixel, and is transmitting at 60fps. It looks like it's using a MIPI clock of 400MHz, and has 1 data lane.
How should I configure CX3 MIPI Receiver?
1. Does the H-Blanking period refer to the 23.15us "no data" period between the individual lines? In my example they are nearly three times longer than the active period!
2. Does the V-blanking period refer to the 1.32ms period between the 15.34ms active frame time?
3. Do I set the H-Blanking period to 23.15/8.52 * 640 ?
4. Do I set the V-Blanking period to 1.32/15.34 * 480 ?
5. Presumably I set the CSI clock to 400MHz?
6. Do I set the Pixel clock to more than (640+1740) x (480+42) x 60 ( = 74.54MHz)