Minimum "Output Pixel Clock" on CX3 MIPI Receiver configuration tool.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shokc_1248111
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to configure MIPI receiver block as the following(input:RAW12, output:RGB24(24bit)).

There are two minimum values(please see the bold red line: One is 84.42, another one is 121.806...) in the figure.

Which value is correct minimum value?

Please let me know.

CX3ReceiverCfg.png

BTW,

I'm using ez-usb with v1.3.4 SDK.

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Keerthy_V
First like given 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi,

The value shown as Min (in the same line as Output Pixel Clock ) is the correct value. I.e, 84.42MHz in your case.

This is a bug in the MIPI configuration tool and we will be fixing it in the next revision of the tool. You may ignore the error as the Output pixel clock value configured (99.9MHz in your case)  is in between the Min and Max values.

It is better to keep the Pre-divider value as 3 and adjust the Multiplier of Unit Clock to change the Output pixel clock.

Regards,

Keerthy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Keerthy_V
First like given 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi,

The value shown as Min (in the same line as Output Pixel Clock ) is the correct value. I.e, 84.42MHz in your case.

This is a bug in the MIPI configuration tool and we will be fixing it in the next revision of the tool. You may ignore the error as the Output pixel clock value configured (99.9MHz in your case)  is in between the Min and Max values.

It is better to keep the Pre-divider value as 3 and adjust the Multiplier of Unit Clock to change the Output pixel clock.

Regards,

Keerthy

0 Likes

Dear Keerthy,

Thank you for your response and recommendation.

I'll ignore this error and try to tune by using pre-divider=3.

Best regards,

0 Likes