MIPI CS2 input timing和CX3 mipi interface configuration 的关系是什么?

公告

大中华汽车电子生态圈社区并入开发者社区- 更多资讯点击此

Tip / 登入 to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chhu_4276806
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

hi sirs,

MIPI CS2 input timing和CX3 mipi interface configuration 的关系是什么?

CX3 mipi interface configuration  中的值设置成什么是合理的?

pastedImage_0.png

0 点赞
1 解答
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Can you please provide me the entire snapshot of MIPI Receiver configuration tab. That will help me to expalin you better.

Hblanking on MIPI interface configuration depends on Parallel clock on parallel interface and width of parallel data bus.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 点赞
4 回复数
KandlaguntaR_36

Hello,

The number of bits sampled serially over the MIPI interface should be transmitted at the same speed or faster than that over Parallel interface of MIPI bridge.

MIPI input receives two bits per a clock. Based on active time, please calculate the number of bits it is sampled in H-Active time.

Calculate the same on MIPI configuration side. Here, the number bits transmitted to GPIF over parallel interface at Pixel clock rate (< 100 MHz).

The rate at which MIPI block transmits the parallel data should be faster (equal to) than rate at which Mipi receives over serial data.

0 点赞

You may refer Analysis of CX3 Video Timing Parameters – KBA226779 and Analysis of CX3 Clocking Parameters – KBA226758 for better understanding of MIPI timing parameters.

0 点赞

hi kandlaguntar,

what is mean "MIPI CS2 input timing" and "CX3 mipi interface configuration"?

H-active < H active ?

What is reasonable value about H blanking in CX3 mipi interface configuration?

0 点赞
KandlaguntaR_36

Can you please provide me the entire snapshot of MIPI Receiver configuration tab. That will help me to expalin you better.

Hblanking on MIPI interface configuration depends on Parallel clock on parallel interface and width of parallel data bus.

0 点赞