Impossible to set breakpoints during debugging session

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Christophe
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 questions asked

Dear community,

I encounter an issue while trying to debug an application with SPI enabled. In the EZ-USB FX3 superspeed explorer kit, the pins of UART and SPI are shared so I can't use DebugPrint anymore.

I followed the steps described in the manual to set up an OpenOCD Debugger and I created a debug configuration for my project as explained in the user manual.

Once everything has been started, I step in my main program by clicking run. I can then do forward stepping in the main function (however, the steps does not follow the lines numbering and jump back and forward but it seems to work). On the other hand my breakpoints are ineffective. I attached a picture of the look of the breakpoint attached to this thread. I can't go deeper in my functions because of this ineffectiveness of the breakpoints.

Help me please dear community !

0 Likes
1 Solution
Christophe
Level 3
Level 3

I found out that I had a setting that say to skip all breakpoint. Problem solved. Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Christophe
Level 3
Level 3

I found out that I had a setting that say to skip all breakpoint. Problem solved. Thank you

0 Likes