Image sensor(MT9j003)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
VINOhari1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,  I am having the FX3 development kit that's supposed to work with the aptina MT9M114 sensor(Image sensor).  we are planning to change aptina  MT9J003 sensor. but I am struggling to change the register parameter.

datasheet doesn't have direct register address. kindly help me to develop the image sensor. 

some registers I changed but that's are correct  or not I don't know. that are below 

Sensor. H

/* I2C Slave address for the image sensor MT9J003. */
#define SENSOR_ADDR_WR 0x20 /* Slave address used to write sensor registers. */
#define SENSOR_ADDR_RD 0x21 /* Slave address used to read from sensor registers. */

Sensor .c

SensorI2cBusTest (
void)
{
/* The sensor ID register can be read here to verify sensor connectivity. */
uint8_t buf[2];

/* Reading sensor ID */

if (SensorRead2B (SENSOR_ADDR_RD, 0x00, 0x00, buf) == CY_U3P_SUCCESS)
{
//if ((buf[0] == 0x24) && (buf[1] == 0x81)) //MT9M114
if ((buf[0] == 0x2C) && (buf[1] == 0x01)) //MT9J003
{
return CY_U3P_SUCCESS;
}
}

Regards

Vinohari (+91 8861223731 )

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

AN75779 firmware https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/universal-serial-bus-usb-power-delivery-controller/periphera... has the sensor configurations for MT9M114 in the sensor.c and sensor.h files of the firmware for the features mentioned in AN75779

Please contact the sensor vendor for the register configurations of MT9J003. We do not have a reference with MT9J003. If you want to use MT9J003, you have to add initial setting at the SensorInit() and register settings for the required video resolution.

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

From the description, I understand that you are looking for a register configuration for MT9J003. If yes, please contact the sensor vendor for the sensor configurations. 

AN75779 app note is compatible with MT9M114 sensor.

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes

Thank you for reply.

We are not able to get the register sets for MT9M114 & MT9J003 sensors. Can you please help us with the register sets for both and sensor.c & sensor.h file for MT9J003 sensor will be great.

Rgds,

Vino

0 Likes

Hello,

AN75779 firmware https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/universal-serial-bus-usb-power-delivery-controller/periphera... has the sensor configurations for MT9M114 in the sensor.c and sensor.h files of the firmware for the features mentioned in AN75779

Please contact the sensor vendor for the register configurations of MT9J003. We do not have a reference with MT9J003. If you want to use MT9J003, you have to add initial setting at the SensorInit() and register settings for the required video resolution.

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes