How to recompile HID app using to update firmware in SPI flash over HID interface ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Shafi
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins First solution authored 10 questions asked

Hi,

I am following this to update firmware in SPI flash over HID interface. I want to make some changes in the source files of HID app to match my custom UVC device. I am unable to recompile it. I am using visual studio code to compile it but I am getting compile time errors like undefined reference to `HidD_GetInputReport' , undefined reference to `HidD_SetOutputReport' . Could you please tell me that which IDE tool I have to use to get it done.

Help is more appreciated.

Thank you,

Shafi.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Biren_R
First question asked First like given 250 sign-ins

Hi Shafi,

You need to use Visual Studio 2019 C++ To compile this.

Best Regards,
Biren

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Shafi,

Please share the source code of your application so that we can try building at our end.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes

Hi Jayakrishna,

Please find my source code of my application below. I will be happy if you share the details of building it.

Thank you,

Shafi.

0 Likes
Shafi
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins First solution authored 10 questions asked

Hi Jayakrishna,

Any try from your end?

Thank you,

Shafi.

0 Likes
Biren_R

Please follow CX3: Update firmware in SPI flash over HID interface  link to download HID_Sample_App and use Visual Studio 2019 C++ To compile this.

code that you attached it's don't have *.sln file so we can't open this project in Visual Studio.

Best Regards,
Biren

0 Likes
Biren_R

Hi Shafi,

You need to use Visual Studio 2019 C++ To compile this.

Best Regards,
Biren
0 Likes