How to adjust GPIF2 voltage with CYUSB3KIT-003

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kcc
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

With FX3 Evalutation Kit "CYUSB3KIT-003", modifying its sample project "cyfxuvc_an75779", I am trying to control another image sensor(OV5642) that is connected to GPIF2. In order to generate the master clock (XCLK), I assigned the signal to GPIF2 Pin CTL11(GPIO29) by GPIF2 Designer. And I modified codes in uvc.c CyFxUVCApplnInit() with functions CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride() and CyU3PGpioSetComplexConfig(), then  I already got the target 25MHz PWM signal.
But I cannot find the way to adjust amplitude(Voltage) that comes out from a pin of GPIF2. Is there a setting method by software manipulation?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi,

There is no software setting using which the GPIF II pin's voltage can be changed. The pins can have value of either 1.8V or 3.3V based on the position of jumper J2.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi,

There is no software setting using which the GPIF II pin's voltage can be changed. The pins can have value of either 1.8V or 3.3V based on the position of jumper J2.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

0 Likes