Firmware Project file for FX3 + FPGA + HelionVision ISP-Based Industrial Camera Reference Design – KBA222700.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaAr_2545856
Level 4
Level 4
5 sign-ins 5 solutions authored First solution authored

I want the FX3 firmware project file for the application FX3 + FPGA + HelionVision ISP-Based Industrial Camera Reference Design – KBA222700. I am working on a 32bit GPIF interface similar application. I would appreciate if you share the firmware for reference.

0 Likes
1 Solution
HariprasadP_06
Employee
Employee
First like received Welcome!

Hi,

As explained in the KBA, the FW architecture is based on AN75779 FW code example. Refer to this example for UVC architecture. The GPIF interface side uses slave FIFO architecture. This GPIF project is available with AN65974. Slave FIFO GPIF state machine is chosen so that the design can support multiple sensors if needed. To  get the FPGA configuration load through SPI example, please refer to AN84868. This FW cannot be shared now as the kit is not yet launched and is still in development phase. Also the sensor configurations can be shared based on NDA with HelionVision.

Below are the references to each section in FW.

UVC Architecture - AN75779

UVC fixed single sensor parallel interface - An75779

Slave FIFO interface - AN65974

FPGA configuration load through FX3 - AN84868

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply