FX3 receive partial packets

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sylvia
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted First like received 10 sign-ins

Hi, 

I use FX3 device. I have a project that receive video and audio ok(UVC/UAC protocol).

I use another thread to receive some data from FPGA. The data is partial packets that not fit the counter limit value in the state machine, so I use INTR_CPU to call CyU3PDmaChannelSetWrapUp function. But I didn't receive partial packets in the CY_U3P_DMA_CB_PROD_EVENT. Is there anything wrong of my flow?

Any response would be greatly appreciated. 😊

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sylvia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jayakrishna

Thank you for your reply!!

I am sorry I didn't give you a response.

Because of the issue, my colleague modify the packets to fit the counter limit. My problem is solved. I am sorry I didn't backup my code so I can't share the complete project of this question right now.

Best Regards,
Sylvia

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Can you please share the complete project (including GPIF II project) along with the UART debug logs for us to check?

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
Sylvia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jayakrishna

Thank you for your reply!!

I am sorry I didn't give you a response.

Because of the issue, my colleague modify the packets to fit the counter limit. My problem is solved. I am sorry I didn't backup my code so I can't share the complete project of this question right now.

Best Regards,
Sylvia

0 Likes
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for the update. We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved!

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes