FX3 Streamer application for Linux

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I get source code/Sample application with GUI for streaming video data from Linux host PC to FX3 board , FX3 board outputs that data over LVDS. Any pointers? Is this directly available in Linux SDK or do I have to use any Linux specific lib to implement this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

Streamer application to continuously send data is not available with Linux. But, the Bulk transfer of a chosen data file can be implemented from the 'Data Transfers' tab. You can view the source code for the implementation of BULK or ISOC transfers from the src and gui_src folders that come with the SDK. This can be used as a reference to build your custom application on top of libusb library.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

Streamer application to continuously send data is not available with Linux. But, the Bulk transfer of a chosen data file can be implemented from the 'Data Transfers' tab. You can view the source code for the implementation of BULK or ISOC transfers from the src and gui_src folders that come with the SDK. This can be used as a reference to build your custom application on top of libusb library.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Srinath, I am able to build my custom streamer application for linux using source code from Streamer and Bulk transfer files.

Regards,

Rohan A

0 Likes