FX3 SDK 1.3.5 updated release schedule

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jowac_1171871
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins First like given 10 replies posted

I have been using an old version of FX3 SDK 1.3 since v1.3.4 have some bugs.

After searching in this forum, I found that FX3 SDK 1.3.5 was planned to be released in Dec 2019, but almost 3 years later it seems like it is still not released.

So, are there any updated release schedule?

My main issue with 1.3.4 is described here:
Solved: break does not work after upgrading to FX3 SDK 1.3... - Infineon Developer Community

Apparently, I did not try the suggested method, probably because it is not very well described how to do it.

I have seen other bugs in v1.3.4 in this forum that would need a fix.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ajeethkumar_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi,

FX3 SDK is undergoing validation on Linux and macOS platforms. We expect to release the SDK by Q123.

Can you list the issues you are seeing in SDK 1.3.4 here?

Thanks,
Ajeeth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Ajeethkumar_P

Hi,

FX3 SDK is undergoing validation on Linux and macOS platforms. We expect to release the SDK by Q123.

Can you list the issues you are seeing in SDK 1.3.4 here?

Thanks,
Ajeeth

0 Likes

Thanks,

Unfortunately, I do not have so much experience with 1.3.4, since I can't use the debugger. But I could find several reports in the forum while searching for a solution.

Will the debugger issue that I linked to be fixed in 1.3.5?

Is there an updated pre-release that we could try?

(I'm trying to solve an USB super speed issue and would make sure to have as many known issues in the SDK as possible solved)

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

You can use the library attached here. This is the latest version which is Undergoing Validation.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

JBC
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

'Error in CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuffer: code 71'
After searching for the above error, the following article says that it does not occur in FX3 SDK version 1.3.5 or higher, but the current version is 1.3.4.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/FX3-Error-in-CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuf...

0 Likes
Ajeethkumar_P

Hi,

Yes,  FX3 SDK 1.3.5 will come with this fix. Till then, you can use the fix mentioned in the above KBA.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

0 Likes