FX3 GPIO[32] set configuration failed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Rakesh
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 50 sign-ins

Hi infineon team,

I tried to use GPIO[32]/PMODE[2] pin as simple GPIO after the boot sequence in FX3 . but i am getting setsimpleconfig failed error code=0x44. I searched in the community by using below link and found that this issue is solved by some patch file. kindly provide us the same patch file.

community link:GPIO[32:30]: After boot-up, these signals can be u... - Infineon Developer Community

Note : Im using 1.3.1 SDK for this project. but in 1.3.4 also we are facing this issue.provide patch file for 1.3.1 SDK.

Thanks and regards,

Rakesh

@AliAsgar @Rashi_Vatsa @JayakrishnaT_76 

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Bakal
100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 50 replies posted

Hello Rakesh,

You can use the library attached here. This is the latest version which is Undergoing Validation and has the fix for the issue.

Regards,
Sakshi Bakal

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Bakal

Hello Rakesh,

Did you override the pin just before you use it? Use CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride(32, CyTrue) for pin GPIO 32.

Best Regards,
Sakshi Bakal

0 Likes
Rakesh
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Sakshi, 

Yes i have done override before using it. 

Rakesh_1-1672921057967.png

kindly provide us the patch which is mentioned in the thread  GPIO[32:30]: After boot-up, these signals can be u... - Infineon Developer Community

Thanks and regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes
Rakesh
Level 3
Level 3

Hi sakshi,

kindly give us a update on above issue .

Thanks and regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes
Bakal

Hello Rakesh,

Please uninstall the old SDK version, install the latest version (1.3.4), and try again. 

Regards,
Sakshi Bakal

0 Likes
Rakesh
Level 3
Level 3

Hi sakshi, 

we have issues in 1.3.4 SDK and we got patch from your team and mentioned it will be rectified in 1.3.5 SDK . so we are unable to use 1.3.4 SDK in our project. so please give us patch file mentioned in the below link for 1.3.1 SDK.

GPIO[32:30]: After boot-up, these signals can be u... - Infineon Developer Community

Note :FYI, Regarding 1.3.4 issue we have discussed in the below thread and got patch from your team.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-superspeed-peripherals/I2C-communication-issue-in-1-3-4-SDK/m-...

Apart from this issue we are waiting for 1.3.5 SDK release . please update us the release date for 1.3.5 SDK.

Thanks and regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Bakal

Hello Rakesh,

You can use the library attached here. This is the latest version which is Undergoing Validation and has the fix for the issue.

Regards,
Sakshi Bakal

0 Likes