FX3 Camera Windows 11 driver

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
OfOr_1738446
Level 3
Level 3
First like received 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hello,

I'm trying to use the FX3 driver with Windows11. The Windows 10 driver works but every time I connect the camera I need to re-install the driver.

Is there a solution for it? or when a driver for Windows 11 is scheduled to be released?

All the best,

Ofer.

1 Solution
Meghavi
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi Ofer,

Can you please let me know if the device is in USB boot mode when you are using the cyusb3 driver?

Also, please let me know the reason for using cyusb3 driver as it is UVC Camera.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Meghavi

Hi,

Can you please confirm if you are using the latest driver version? Also, whether the driver is automatically installed or you need to install manually everytime?

Kindly let us know if you have tried on any other system.

Please let us know the configuration of the PC on which you have faced the issue.

Regards

0 Likes

Hi Meghavi,

I'm using drivers from the 1.3.4 SDK and Yes, I need to install it manually every time (I'm using the FX3 example device 1 driver).

All the best,

Ofer.

0 Likes
OfOr_1738446
Level 3
Level 3
First like received 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi,

Does anyone has an update on driver for windows 11?

0 Likes
Meghavi

Hi Ofer,

Can you please let me know if the device is in USB boot mode when you are using the cyusb3 driver?

Also, please let me know the reason for using cyusb3 driver as it is UVC Camera.

Best Regards,

0 Likes