FX3 API issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DanielS
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 questions asked 5 sign-ins

Dear sir,

My reference is AN65974. I can't figure out how FX3 API works in the firmware cyfxslfifosync.c. 

There are many functions define in this cpp, but only a few of them are used in the main function, so I don't know how these functions work, such as CyFxApplicationDefine function which creates the threads, where is it being used?

Another question is the CyFxSlFifoApplnStop function. It says that can be called whenever a reset or disconnect event is received from the usb host. What does the reset event mean? Reset the usbdevice or endpoint?

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

As mentioned in the document FX3_Programmers_Manual.pdf, the function CyFxApplicationDefine () is called by FX3 library after the OS is invoked. You can find this document as a part of FX3 SDK in the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc\firmware

Also, the reset refers to USB device reset.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

As mentioned in the document FX3_Programmers_Manual.pdf, the function CyFxApplicationDefine () is called by FX3 library after the OS is invoked. You can find this document as a part of FX3 SDK in the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc\firmware

Also, the reset refers to USB device reset.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes