EZ-USB GX3 / CYUSB3610 M1 Mac Drivers

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Joe34
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First like given First reply posted

Hello,

I see that there is no Mac M1 driver for the EZ-USB GX3 / CYUSB3610.

When can we expect a driver for macOS 12+ Monterey for the M1 (arm64) architecture?

I see that the Linux driver is Open Source. Perhaps the Xcode project and source for macOS 11 could be released so that interested parties could port it to macOS 12 more easily?

Cheers,
Joe

Reference: 
https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-superspeed-peripherals/EZ-USB-GX3-CYUSB3610-M1-Mac-Drivers/m-p...

1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Joe,

Please find the attached driver for Monterey. We are working to release this driver to our website. Please test this and let us know if you find any issues.

Note: Upon running the installer, an Application will be installed. The driver should be activated by running this installed application. Steps for activating the driver can be seen once the application is started. Please let me know if you have any queries on this.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

We are working on it but unfortunately, the driver is not released yet.

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes

Rashi,

Thank you for writing back.

When do you expect to release?

And, how can I help?

Cheers,
Joe

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Joe,

Please find the attached driver for Monterey. We are working to release this driver to our website. Please test this and let us know if you find any issues.

Note: Upon running the installer, an Application will be installed. The driver should be activated by running this installed application. Steps for activating the driver can be seen once the application is started. Please let me know if you have any queries on this.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

Jayakrishna,

It works. Basic perf tests are looking good. Thank you much.

Cheers,
Joe

0 Likes