Debug Error: Error in services launch sequence

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AKS
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 50 replies posted

I am running SDK example UsbSpiRegMode where I need to debug it as per my requirement. I created a debug configuration according to the defined process in EzUsbSuite_UG and then when I run it as debug, it give me the error as:

AKS_0-1652178408576.png

Please suggest. Thanks.

Best Regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

The Config Options field in the Debugger tab of Debug configuration settings is not properly populated as per Figure 3-10 in the document EzUsbSuite_UG. Please correct this and try once again. Please let me know if you still face issues after trying this out.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76

Hello,

Please let us know if you are using OpenOCD or JLINK for debugging. Also, please share the snapshots of all the settings of debug configurations for us to review. 

In addition to this, please click on Details when the error is seen and share the snapshot of this with us.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes

@JayakrishnaT_76  Hi.
I am using OpenOCD for debugging and below are the snapshots of the configuration and details.

AKS_0-1652251453206.png

AKS_1-1652251486194.png

AKS_2-1652251755929.png

AKS_3-1652251813547.png

Thanks,

Best Regards.

0 Likes
JayakrishnaT_76

Hello,

The Config Options field in the Debugger tab of Debug configuration settings is not properly populated as per Figure 3-10 in the document EzUsbSuite_UG. Please correct this and try once again. Please let me know if you still face issues after trying this out.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes