Cypress EZ usb suite Problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
gyle_4662476
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed FX3SDKSetup_1.3.4.exe & SuperSpeedExplorerKitSetup_RevSS.exe.

And UVC_AN75779 firmware that was supported from cypress site.

but I can't build this....

there are messages "Program "arm-elf-g++" not found in PATH"

and I tried my source.

I got this message.

Program "make" not found in PATH

could you help me to build this....   

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Please make sure that all the required paths are present in the Environmental Variable. You can find this in Advanced system settings in your PC -> Environmental Variables -> path.

pastedImage_5.png

Once this is done, please follow the steps mentioned under Section "3.1 Programming the FX3 device " in the Getting Started with FX3 document present in the FX3 SDK.

Let me know if you are able to import and build the USBBulkLoopAuto project.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Try uninstalling the setup and reinstalling it with "complete" package installation.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

already I tried that..

Uninstalling the SDK and all Eclipse-related files, workspace....

0 Likes

Hello,

Please make sure that all the required paths are present in the Environmental Variable. You can find this in Advanced system settings in your PC -> Environmental Variables -> path.

pastedImage_5.png

Once this is done, please follow the steps mentioned under Section "3.1 Programming the FX3 device " in the Getting Started with FX3 document present in the FX3 SDK.

Let me know if you are able to import and build the USBBulkLoopAuto project.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Here is my Environmental Variables -> path.

but still the problem is existed.

pastedImage_6.png

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Hello,

Did you try the exact steps mentioned in Section "3.1 Programming the FX3 device " in the Getting Started with FX3 document present in the FX3 SDK.

Also, please refer to this thread:Re: FX3 Enumeration Issue "Device descriptor request failed"

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

pastedImage_0.png

"3.1 Programming the FX3 device" is not here

0 Likes

Hello,

As I mentioned previously, please refer to "3.1 Programming the FX3 device " in the Getting Started with FX3 document present in the FX3 SDK.

Please search for the document in the EZ-USB FX3 SDK installed package, path: <installation directory>\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc\firmware

Document name: GettingStartedWithFX3SDK.pdf

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

It could be observed that the locations of these necessary tools( including arm gcc tool, cs-make tool) are not set correctly in your PATH variable.

0 Likes