Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

DiDi_4439146
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

I have a USB2 HID device, when I do CyU3PUsbDoRemoteWakeup(); it does not wake up the computer in sleep mode. I see that the status is SUCCESS, but the computer does not wake up. Please advise.

UPDATE:

I noticed that this issue occurs only when going through a USB3 HUB -- but when I use the USB3 ports on the front of my computer, CyU3PUsbDoRemoteWakeup() does wake the computer up....

Why would this issue occur on a USB3 HUB? Please advise.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

I understand that you are using the firmware shared in this thread  Solved: Re: Make computer wake up from sleep with HID? - Infineon Developer Community   Is my understanding correct?

I tried connecting the FX3 device through a dock to the laptop and the remote wakeup works at my end.

Please let me know if the hub is powered when the remote wake up is done through the device

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

I understand that you are using the firmware shared in this thread  Solved: Re: Make computer wake up from sleep with HID? - Infineon Developer Community   Is my understanding correct?

I tried connecting the FX3 device through a dock to the laptop and the remote wakeup works at my end.

Please let me know if the hub is powered when the remote wake up is done through the device

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes
DiDi_4439146
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Yes, the issue was because of the HUB. Thanks for figuring that out!

0 Likes