Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SimonG4ELI
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi All,

I'm feeling very stupid asking this question, here goes. I'm using Visual Studio 2019, have used the functions in CyAPI.lib without any problem.

I'm now using CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride and CyU3PGpioSetSimpleConfig but these don't exist in CyAPI.lib.

So in a pure Windows environment how do I link with these functions or must I write them myself as they are overrides?

I've downloaded everything from the downloads page, still none the wiser.

Simon

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Simon,

CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride and CyU3PGpioSetSimpleConfi are functions used in the FX3 firmware. Whereas the CyAPI.lib is a library for host side development.

For details on CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride and CyU3PGpioSetSimpleConfig, please refer to the FX3APIGuide present in the FX3 SDK under the path:  <installation directory>\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc\firmware.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Simon,

CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride and CyU3PGpioSetSimpleConfi are functions used in the FX3 firmware. Whereas the CyAPI.lib is a library for host side development.

For details on CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride and CyU3PGpioSetSimpleConfig, please refer to the FX3APIGuide present in the FX3 SDK under the path:  <installation directory>\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc\firmware.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Excellent, I see where I'm going wrong.

0 Likes