Creat a CX3 new project error?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
QiLi_4789831
Level 1
Level 1
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hello

Follow the steps introduced in "Steps to Setup up MIPI CSI Camera Solution with CX3 – KBA225748" to create a new CX3 project,According to the results of the article, after the configuration is completed, the new CX3 project should generate files: cyu3mipicsi.c, cycx3_uvcdscr.c, cycx3_uvc.h, cycx3_uvc.c.

But these 4 files were not found after saving the project I created, let alone the generated files: cyu3imagesensor.c, cyu3imagesensor.h.
     When configuring, can see the file names: cyu3mipicsi.c, cycx3_uvcdscr.c, cycx3_uvc.h, cycx3_uvc.c. But after the final save, there are no such files in the project manager.

Capture5.PNG

Did I do something wrong during configuration?

Best Regards!

Qimin Liu

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

It looks like you havent saved these source files into the project. Each source file needs to be saved by clicking on the save button as shown below:

JayakrishnaT_76_0-1624935193108.png

As mentioned above, this should be done for each source file so that they are added to your project. Please let me know if you see the issue even after trying this suggestion.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

It looks like you havent saved these source files into the project. Each source file needs to be saved by clicking on the save button as shown below:

JayakrishnaT_76_0-1624935193108.png

As mentioned above, this should be done for each source file so that they are added to your project. Please let me know if you see the issue even after trying this suggestion.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes

Oh, yes, after saving according to your prompt, all the files can be seen in the project manager.

I just saw the save button in the upper left corner before, so this error occurred.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards!

Qimin Liu

0 Likes