Can not debug with J-link at FX3 DVK.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, I have downliadrd FX SDK Ver 1.01, and set up Eclipse as "Attaching Debugger to a Running Process" of FX3 Programmers Manual. But since the following error are displayed, it cannot debug. >Error message : An internal error occured during:"Debug Source Lookup". What kind of setup is required? Regards, Kochi   
0 Likes
10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

There must be some settings issue. Please create a tech support case (MyAccount -> MyCases) so that one of our engineers can look into this.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thank you for your answer. I am going to create a tech support case. Regards, Kochi   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump,did you get this problem resolved?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        This problem was settled. The cause was setting of the properties of the projects.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Which project properties should I change?

Thank you

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I've got the same problem and I've created a case #2195174671, but cannot resolve my issues yet. I'm doing exactly what Programmers Manual says. I've tried clean installation, but with no success. I can compile one of the example projects, but when I try to debug it, by stepping over the code, my debugger crashes when I try to step over cyu3p function.

What are the correct project settings? Is this something to do with the linker?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the following error:

Target request failed: Dwarf Error: Cannot find DIE at 0x0 referenced from DIE at 0x28e7 [in module ....]

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not really sure what that error is. Did you try to do it from the scratch? Switch off the device, stop the debug session and then try everything?

If you have tried it already and still could not resolve it, please create a tech support case. One of our engineer will help you resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you resolve this error?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        We resolved it. Thank you!   
0 Likes