Can I Check USB data transmitted from FX3 to PC using USB control center?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
UnHa_3846631
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I will develop board like below contents.

FPGA read data on external memory and transmit the data to FX3. And then, PC read the USB data.

So, I want to check USB data from FX3 to PC.

Regards,

Ham

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello Ham,

You can use the Cypress USB Control Center to read data from FX3. Also, you can develop your custom application based on Cypress USB Control Center.

The binary of Cypress USB Control Center is available as part of FX3 SDK.

The source code of the same can be obtained from CyUSB3_Suite_Source.zip from FX3 SDK.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
abhinavg_21
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hi Ham,

Yes you can see the data coming from the FX3 to the host PC. Once the device is enumerated in the control center, select the In Endpoint from the device tree and then select "Data Transfer" tab. You will be able to see the data in the box provided once you press the "Transfer Data"  button. There are few application notes available which will guide you how to receive data from FPGA to host PC via FX3.

Thanks & Regards
Abhinav 

0 Likes
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello Ham,

You can use the Cypress USB Control Center to read data from FX3. Also, you can develop your custom application based on Cypress USB Control Center.

The binary of Cypress USB Control Center is available as part of FX3 SDK.

The source code of the same can be obtained from CyUSB3_Suite_Source.zip from FX3 SDK.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

Thank you for your comment.

0 Likes