CYUSB3KIT-003 Driver Issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Guys,

I just bought the Super fast USB 3.0 kit and installed the EZ USB Suit. I plugged the kit and I see in the Device manager "Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample Device" but it has the yellow exclamation mark on it. Then I found this message in the properties "The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)". In the Events tab there is line saying "Device USB\VID_04B4&PID_00F1\5&18b5734d&0&6 could not be migrated.".

In the relevant bin directory there is no driver for Windows 10 and I used 8. Could it be the rpoblem? Would you help me please?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

AndDel

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the Win 10 drivers provided with this KBA and check (http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/drivers-ez-usb-fx1-fx2lp-and-fx3-kba94413).

------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------

Please download Fx3 SDK from given  Path and install.

install and bind driver from below path after SDK installation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver

------------------------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the Win 10 drivers provided with this KBA and check (http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/drivers-ez-usb-fx1-fx2lp-and-fx3-kba94413).

------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------

Please download Fx3 SDK from given  Path and install.

install and bind driver from below path after SDK installation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver

------------------------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Dhritiman,

Thank you very much indeed. The Win 10 drivers sorted it out. So... I have to slowly learn and it is likely that I will ask more questions. Thanks again!

Kind regards,

AndDel

0 Likes