CX3 MIPI Configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anusha
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I am not sure how to configure the MIPI receiver for the CX3

We are using AR1335 image sensor and I have attached parameters which we have given in tool, we are trying to generate test pattern but nothing is streaming

kindly give your feedback

Config.PNG

0 Likes
3 Replies
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please try increasing the Multiplier of Unit Clk setting from 90 to 100 and check if you are still seeing any issues.

If the issue still exists, then please share the UART debug logs for us to check. Also, please let us know if you have used the API CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay() immediately after CyU3PMipicsiSetIntfParams() is called in the project. If this is not done, then please try to add CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay() immediately after CyU3PMipicsiSetIntfParams() is called and check if you are seeing any improvements. 

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
Anusha
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello Jayakrishna,

Thanks for your response

This is our customised board, we missed to take UART pins out so unable to check the logs 

As I mentioned above we are trying to generate test pattern, In the device manager it is detecting as camera device but when I open the e-cam view or any other camera  application, test pattern is not generating. It will be black screen in the application.

0 Likes
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello,

Please let us know the result of changing Multiplier of Unit Clk setting and using the API CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay() as mentioned in my previous response.

I understood that you do not have UART pins routed out to check the debug logs. Please refer to the response on ‎Jul 20, 2020 08:26 PM of the following thread to understand about an alternative way to get the UART logs in such cases:

https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/Stream-RAW10-with-24bit-output-format/m-...

Also, the response on ‎Jul 21, 2020 01:05 AM of the same thread has a sample project developed and tested using Denebola RDK which can be used as a reference for obtaining the debug logs without making use of UART port. Please try this and share the UART debug logs for us to check.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna
0 Likes