CX3 Image sensor configuration registers

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ajitesh_J_S
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

I am working on a custom board which uses a Cypress CX3 chip to interface either a Sony IMX219PQ or omnivision OV5647 image sensor  with a computer. For this purpose I need the sensor initialization and resolution configuration register settings. I tried contacting the image sensor vendors, i.e. sony and omnivision for the same. I have attached the response recieved from sony. But they are not providing the values. If anyone else has received these register configuration settings from either sony or omnivision before, can i get help with contacting the right channels for getting the values? 

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

We would recommend you contact the sensor vendor and ask for the sensor register settings for the particular sensor. 

From the attached snippet it seems that your question is been misunderstood. CX3 will send the sensor settings via I2C to the sensor (for initialization) but the register settings/configuration will be provided by sensor vendor

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

We would recommend you contact the sensor vendor and ask for the sensor register settings for the particular sensor. 

From the attached snippet it seems that your question is been misunderstood. CX3 will send the sensor settings via I2C to the sensor (for initialization) but the register settings/configuration will be provided by sensor vendor

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes