CX3 CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay First parameter

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RobVanSchelven
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi All,

In AN90369 at 5.5.1 CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration the function CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay(..) is mentioned.

I can't find the purpose and or the value to be used as first function argument. I understand the second parameter is the delay value. Maybe i missed somthing. Hope someone can explain.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

Please refer below:

first argument: please refer to section 1.10.12 of CX3_TRM which is in the below path of FX3 SDK:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc

second argument: Time interval during which the HS receiver shall ignore any data lane HS transitions, starting from the beginning of THS-prepare. The CX3 configuration tool calculates the PHY delay. But this is not set in the firmware. For that we have to use CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay()

Regards,

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

Please refer below:

first argument: please refer to section 1.10.12 of CX3_TRM which is in the below path of FX3 SDK:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\doc

second argument: Time interval during which the HS receiver shall ignore any data lane HS transitions, starting from the beginning of THS-prepare. The CX3 configuration tool calculates the PHY delay. But this is not set in the firmware. For that we have to use CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay()

Regards,

Hemanth
0 Likes
RobVanSchelven
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thanks Hemanth!

0 Likes