C# streamer and C++ streamer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,all

I use C# streamer(the latest version) to read data from USB board(3014).As the source data is increase packet by packet I find that I miss some packet by detecting the header of the packets.but I examine all the packets transmited in USB Analyzer, It shows all the packets has reached the PC host correctly. After debuging the streamer project I find that the reason of missing packets is that the finishdatatransfer() fail.

However, to my surprise,when I use C++ streamer,I can read all the packets correctly.

Is there any bug in C# streamer(latest version)? or could you tell me what the reason may be.

thanks

dekui

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry , the fail function is finishdataxfer in C#.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you have C# example to read data from usb?can you give me the hole project of the example? thank you very much.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

So far we have not encountered this issue in C# streamer. Generally it is noticed that C++ Streamer is more efficient than C# Streamer. But that has nothing to do with the source code.

What is the rate at which you are trying to capture the data? What are the parameters you have set? For the same data rate does the different packets per xfer and xfer to queue size solve the issue?

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes