AN65974 loopback example not working if re-compiled

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cmt4817
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I downloaded the an65974 material and flashed the SF_loopback.img on the FX3 and everything's working. But if I import the SlaveFifoSync directory inside Ez USB suite tool (1.3.4) and  I then compile, after having flashed the freshly generated .img image, the device interface is not even detected anymore by the Control Center. I also tried the compiling operation on a Linux machine (make command + elf2img tool), but I get the same problem: after having flashed the .img, not even libusb can list the device

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Please let me know if you have made modifications to default AN65974 firmware. If yes, please let me know the modifications done. If no, please check if any API before CyU3PConnectState fails.

Also, please let me know boot option (PMODE lines status) used for your application

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa

Hello,

Please let me know if you have made modifications to default AN65974 firmware. If yes, please let me know the modifications done. If no, please check if any API before CyU3PConnectState fails.

Also, please let me know boot option (PMODE lines status) used for your application

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes
cmt4817
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi thanks for your reply.
I didn't do any modification at the firmware.
After flashing the generated .img, FX3 cannot even be found anymore by the computer as a peripheral, for example on linux is not listed even if I give the "lsusb" command.

About boot option, I'm flashing it to the RAM: I'm sure that the PMODE pins are correctly configured , since as I said, the SF-loopback.img image works.

Thanks again

0 Likes
Rashi_Vatsa

Hello,

Please share the UART debug prints when the re compiled firmware is programmed to FX3's RAM. This will help us to check if any API before CyU3PConnectState fails.

Also, let me know if the same behavior is seen on Windows PC

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes