24bit data bus not available in GPIF II designer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Rakesh
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 50 sign-ins

Dear cypress team,

i need to use GPIF II designer  with 24 bit data bus. but 24 bit option is not available in designer tool . can you explain why it is not available . and please give a suggestion if it is possible to use 24 bit  data bus width after the config file is generated. .

Rakesh_0-1662705483182.png

thanks and regards, 

Rakesh 

0 Likes
1 Solution
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi Rakesh,

Save the project as editable. Open the editable project in GPIF II Designer, you should be able to change the data bus width to 24 bits.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AliAsgar

Hi Rakesh,

Save the project as editable. Open the editable project in GPIF II Designer, you should be able to change the data bus width to 24 bits.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

0 Likes
Rakesh
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 50 sign-ins

Hi AliAsgar, 

Thanks for your reply, 

I have modified Data bus width to 24bit and generated config file in that config file i am unable understand the register values.is there any any document available to understand this register tables. if not please elaborate us to understand this values.

Rakesh_0-1662714804114.png

Thanks and regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes
AliAsgar

Hi,

Please refer to FX3 TRM page no. 308 onwards on details on the GPIF register names and their contents. We cannot share any other details apart from the ones mentioned in the TRM.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

0 Likes