公告

大中华汽车电子生态圈社区并入开发者社区- 更多资讯点击此

Tip / 登入 to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Will_lee
Level 3
Level 3
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

对cyusb3014经Control Center写入slavefifo + CDC固件后,低概率被枚举为 USB2.0 接口,正常为 USB3.0 接口 , 这个问题通常要考虑哪些原因所致呢?

0 点赞
1 解答
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

请参考KBA Trouble Shooting Guide for the FX3/FX3S/CX3 Enumer... - Infineon Developer Community Q3 提到的要点, 分析一下问题可能是来自固件方面还是硬件方面。
此外,当使用FX3 SDK中的USBBulkSrcsink固件示例编程时,设备是否枚举为USB 2.0?

Please check the points mentioned in Q3 of this KBA  Trouble Shooting Guide for the FX3/FX3S/CX3 Enumer... - Infineon Developer Community   and let me know if the issue seems to be from the firmware side or from hardware side.

Also, please let me know if the device enumerates as USB 2.0 when programmed with USBBulkSrcsink firmware example from the SDK

Regards,
Rashi

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 点赞
1 回复
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

请参考KBA Trouble Shooting Guide for the FX3/FX3S/CX3 Enumer... - Infineon Developer Community Q3 提到的要点, 分析一下问题可能是来自固件方面还是硬件方面。
此外,当使用FX3 SDK中的USBBulkSrcsink固件示例编程时,设备是否枚举为USB 2.0?

Please check the points mentioned in Q3 of this KBA  Trouble Shooting Guide for the FX3/FX3S/CX3 Enumer... - Infineon Developer Community   and let me know if the issue seems to be from the firmware side or from hardware side.

Also, please let me know if the device enumerates as USB 2.0 when programmed with USBBulkSrcsink firmware example from the SDK

Regards,
Rashi
0 点赞