use CYUSB3014 to collect the temperature of DS18B20

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to use CYUSB3014 to collect the temperature of DS18B20. If I have done this project, could you please send me the code for reference

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

There is no configuration which can make a GPIO as output and input simultaneously.

What can be tried is to call CyU3PGpioSetSimpleConfig() repeatedly in your firmware to change the configuration to input/output.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
abhinavg_21
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hi,

Please mention about the interface that you had used. Have you used any SDK example firmware to built this project?

Thanks & Regards
Abhinav

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have used the SDK example firmware, but I see the official routines are IO port as either input or output, not as a two-way IO port, you know DS18B20 needs to switch the input and output state to simulate the timing, so I don't know how to solve this problem.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

There is no configuration which can make a GPIO as output and input simultaneously.

What can be tried is to call CyU3PGpioSetSimpleConfig() repeatedly in your firmware to change the configuration to input/output.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes