Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        I ultize cy7c68013a chip to fullfil a bulk transfer.I have configured EP2 as OUT endpoint,bulk,quad buffer(4*);ep6 as IN endpoint,bulk,quad bu... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I'm writing an application based on the Screamer example code and I'm seeing strange behavior from the WaitForXfer method. At least... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm using the CY7C64713, I only need Endpoint0 and Endpoint1..    I would like to use the 4KBytes of RAM, available for unused endpoints 2,4,6... Show More
Anonymous
        we are having trouble making the sx2 talk to the computer using a different configuration. If anyonewas able to do this would you care to info... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm using the example application USB Control Center with the reference board using the FX1 part... The CyConsole can see the part, download e... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm looking for the EzUSB.sys driver development tools. Specificaly I want to be able to build the EzUSB.sys driver if possible. If not possib... Show More
Anonymous
        We are trying to reconfigure the endpoints (only use EP2, EP4, EP6) instead of using the default configuration. We have already wrote to their... Show More
Anonymous
        hi,    I am new to design side. so can u please help me out?    I am using CY7C68013A.    i want to interface controller with fpga using slave... Show More
Anonymous
        hi guys,        recently, I'm developing a usb project, in which Cy7c68013A-128AXC is used to communicate with FPGA through slave fifo interfa... Show More
Anonymous
        How is CY3649 connected to CY7C637XX?    Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.