Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        hi all    I have cy7c68013a chip and I want to make PCB for it in two layer but in PCB Layout Recommendations for this chip said that Four lay... Show More
user_287091
        Hello,            I recently programmed a FX2 EZ-USB EEPROM with a firmware that had some warnings, mainly linking problems. Now the device is... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi guys.        We are developing a usb project with Cy7c68013A-100. We have heavy input traffic and light output traffic. So we dicided to us... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello! I have a problem with ezloader driver when trying to upload firmware code of a definite size to the device (EZ-USB FX2 / FX2LP).    I h... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi All    I have designed the PCB for CY7C68013A - 128AXC. I am looking about basic programming technique guide in Assembly,C or C++ Languages... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello,        in our design I want to stream data in one consecutive stream into a synchronous FIFO until it's full using the GPIF with a flow... Show More
Anonymous
        I am developing the board which uses CY68013A.    ERROM for boot use 8kbyte, the device-address is A[2:0]=001.    Can other EEROM-device be ad... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I have a development board with cy7c68013a. I am able to connect the board with cyusb.sys driver. So I am able to use Cy Control Ce... Show More
Anonymous
        I think I may have messed up the configuration of my 3684 dev. board by loading the CyStream code onto it to test a different thing. When I tr... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I am using the CY3684 dev. kit, have loaded the EP_Interrupts sofware example, and want to do a File Transfer to Endpoint 2 using t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.