Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Hi    I written the firmware using keil software.and converted into .hex to.iic using hextobix.exe.    now i have some confusion that is    I ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I have a product that uses the Cy7C65640 TetraHub. In order to curb heat dissipation on the PCB, we decided to enable Fullspeed onl... Show More
Anonymous
        In my design i make the Vbus as floating .Is it giving any problem    Show More
Anonymous
        Hi    I use S EEPROM command from EZ-USB UI to flash my 4096byte 16bit adress EEPROM and it works.    But if I understand it correctly S EEPRO... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,    Does any one have example for "Code banking" i have FX2 (up to 16k code/data) with flash (24LC64) of 64 kb how can i use the maximum th... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello,        I want to stop the chirp state machine at a CY7C68013-128AC.    Unfortunately I cannot find anything about this in the datasheet... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi I would like to program the EEPROM attached to my FX2LP    high speed Cypress USB chip with new firmware using following commands:    EZUSB... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi!        I am trying to get my fx2lp working (68014a). I have designed and manufactured a simple sample board.    If I plug it in, it enumer... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi all    I am working in the CY7C68013A device. i want debug the code with help of Keil Tool. please help me seting up the internal and exte... Show More
Anonymous
        I kown that CyUSB.sys can surpport cy7c68013A, but I wonder if can surpport cy7c68013. Could you please tell me about it ?    Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.