Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Hi!        I am using a CY7C68001 that i access from a FPGA.        I use the standard endpont settings as below:    EP2 Bulk OUT, 512 bytes/p... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi Guys:        I need to edit the data from read from nand flash before they are sent to the USB via EP4. However the current ways the data i... Show More
Anonymous
        I have a product that uses the FX2LP device and loads its firmware through a sys file that was compiled on the windows DDK using the examples ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello,    I use the AN2131S and want to be able to use the whole available memory the AN2131S has (without any additional RAM-memory). I use µ... Show More
Anonymous
        I am trying to run a USB sample program on CY8C24894 device. I made a new board and the device on the board is prorgammed fine wiht PSoC minip... Show More
Anonymous
      CPLD--->CY7c68013--->PC CPLD generates incremental data, then I use BULK method, EP2 out, EP6 in,to send data to PC, PC use bulk-loop function... Show More
Anonymous
        In our application design, we meet some difficulties about the CY7C68001 and hope to get your suggestions.        Our application:    1. Use t... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello! Can anyone help me for my project to build an wireless usb application like wireless webcam. Is CYRF7936 with 4MHz channel bandwidth an... Show More
Anonymous
    We are evaluting your FX2 for a company project.        I am trying the examples on our brand new cy3684 kit and I notice that although they work,... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi    I written the firmware using keil software.and converted into .hex to.iic using hextobix.exe.    now i have some confusion that is    I ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.